This weblog is about game accessibility. I will write on the progress of my research and development project that I will be doing for my graduation of my Game Design & Development course at the HKU.

dinsdag 22 april 2008

Neglected

I've been brutally neglecting this blog for almost a month now. The reason for this was that i've hit a wall with my code. Since my code was not very structured it had become almost impossible for me to either debug it or expand it without creating new bugs.

For this reason i've decided to start my prototype again from scratch. Since this had set me back more than a month i've been programming only and did not really feel in the mood to write on my weblog.

But now I'm actually happy that I did start over because i've learned a lot about programming and also i now have a more robust system without bugs:) that performs a lot better.

So i have finished the coregameplay of fighting and jumping for my game. But now i'm just trying to figure out some kind of goal that has to motivate the player to play the game.

Download the new core gameplay and play it download the latest version of the prototype here.

Geen opmerkingen: