This weblog is about game accessibility. I will write on the progress of my research and development project that I will be doing for my graduation of my Game Design & Development course at the HKU.

zaterdag 15 maart 2008

Prototype progress

In the last week i've had some problems with my prototype. Wednesday and Thursday I had actually desrtoyed more funtionallity than I had created. I guess I had reached my limit of non-stop coding. So after a good nights rest Friday morning I had actually restored my prototype and also did what I was trying to do in the 2 days before, within 5 minutes :). So I wasted 2 days for my project but actually learned a lot.


So I guess I now do have a playable game now. It doesn't have an ending or a storyline but there is actually gameplay. Controls are not yet really accessible for all and also the game variables are not yet really well tweaked to balance the game. But the most important thing that it does have is "fun". Already I must be carefull not to start playing too often and tweak to much of the game since there is still a lot of core coding to do.


so here is another screenshot for you which is hanging on my own desktop now:




















Download the new version of my prototype here
Make sure to leave your comments about the prototype

Geen opmerkingen: