This weblog is about game accessibility. I will write on the progress of my research and development project that I will be doing for my graduation of my Game Design & Development course at the HKU.

donderdag 20 maart 2008

Latest prototype build and style update

This week i've been working hard to get the complete core of my prototype to work. (which is not done quite yet) To prevent my brain from frying due to an overload of programming thoughts, i decided to also spend some time graphically designing my prototype. I'm pretty happy with the result of my new graphics. Abviously there's always room for improvement but i like the dirction the style is going.

Furthermore i've fixed a lot of bugs that have been constantly appearing quite magically:s And also i managed to improve performance quite a bit. The magic word of the day is: "cacheAsBitmap" :)

Check out the playable prototype here and don't forget to post me your comments about it:)

Here's some screenshots of the new style:

Geen opmerkingen: