This weblog is about game accessibility. I will write on the progress of my research and development project that I will be doing for my graduation of my Game Design & Development course at the HKU.

maandag 11 februari 2008

Research into Game Accessibility

For my final semester of my Game Design & Development course at the HKU I will do research into the field of game accessibility.

For this research will do an interview with among others Robert Florio, a game designer himself, who has a special interest in the field of game accessibility due to his own phisical disabillity.

The main question for my research is:
"What are the most effective game accessibility solutions for disabled gamers and how can they be implemented without compromising the quality of video games and the efficiency of the development process?"

Also I've been trying to find literature about the subject wich has unfortunately been whithout success. Probably since the subject is a relatively new one. A very usefull source of information I have found at game-accessibility.com

Geen opmerkingen: